My lovely sister nominated my blog for the liebster award.
I had never heard of the liebster award before:
Leibster is a German word that means favorite. This award is passed from one blogger to another as a way to tell them that you enjoy reading their blog-and they should keep it up!
There are some rules to follow
1. Post 11 random things about myself.
2. Answer the 11 questions my nominator set for me.
3. Create 11 questions for my nominees.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (no tag-backs).
5. Go to each of their blogs to tell them about their nominations.
And so...here goes!
11 Random things about me
1. We've lived in our house for 6 months now and I only have one picture up (it sits on my mantle).
2. I love Mexican food and since moving to Texas, Tex-Mex. Mmm.
3. I love to organize. (although you couldn't tell by looking at my house).
4. My kids are the cutest kids ever.
5. I eat popcorn almost everyday.
6. I met my amazing husband in my 8th grade science class.
7. I am really out of fashion.
8. I annoy babysitters by asking them for every detail that happened while I was gone. :)
9. I hate making dinner.
10. I love gardening.
11. It took me a REALLY REALLY long time to think of this list.
Answers to Ashlee's Questions
1. What did you do on your last date? We went and saw the Hobbit at a dine in theater.
2. What was your GPA when you graduated High School? I can't remember...but somewhere around 3.5
3. What is your favorite form of exercise? Dancing (Zumba or Just Dance on the Wii)
4. Do you care what way the toilet paper goes on the holder? Yes, I like it to come over the top. But I don't let it bother me if it is the other way. :)
5. On average, how many hours of tv/movies do you watch a week? WAY too many. But only when my children are in bed.
6. What is your favorite dessert? banana pudding or brownies
7. How many days per week do you eat the same thing for lunch? 3-4...popcorn
8. How long was your longest labor? 19 hours with Makenna
9. What super-hero power do you wish you had? Never ending energy
10. What is your biggest fear? Failing as a mother
11. What is your favorite vacation spot? Hawaii...but there are so many places I haven't been that I want to try out!
I nominate
1. Brianne
2. Emily
3. Karalee
4. Lisa
5. Sarah
6. Jenn
7. Annie
8. Paige
9. Sara
10. no one blogs anymore...
11. and everyone else I know that does has been tagged by someone else :)
My questions for you
1. How did you meet your husband?
2. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
3. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
4. What do you do to relax?
5. How long does it take you to get ready each day?
6. What is your favorite thing about your house?
7. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
9. Do you recycle?
10. What are your favorite pair of shoes?
11. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yay! I did it!
And if you blog...and I don't know about it...let me know! I would love to read it! :)