1.10.2013

catching up

Things we were up to before Christmas:


Snuggling for scripture study!


Natalie and I hosted a preschool Christmas party. We decorated these ice cream cones to be Christmas trees. They did a good job eating a ton of frosting! :)


Makenna had Polar Express day at school. She got to wear pajamas and have hot chocolate while watching the movie. She had a great time!


Grandpa Clay came to visit for a weekend! He had a business trip in Houston and extended his stay to come see us Austinites. 


We love Grandpa!


We ventured out to see the "Trail of Lights" in downtown Austin. Unfortunately we were a day too early...so we only saw a few lights. But we still had fun!


I think Natalie had just fallen down or something...I don't remember. But she looks so sad! 


Running off with Grandpa.
When my dad left, the girls cried and cried. Luckily he had a plane ticket to come back just 10 days later!