9.28.2011

my projects

Here are some projects I have been working on:

An ABC banner. It's not done, obviously, but hopefully soon! The idea will be to have the banner open on the top. I will have index cards in them that have pictures of things that start with that letter. I hope it works out the way I am picturing it!

An ABC magnet board.
Can you tell I am trying to teach Nati her letters? :) She hasn't been very interested in learning them, so I needed to come up with some fun things she could have. She loves puzzles, so I thought this would be kind of like a puzzle. :) It is just a $4 cookie sheet from good will, $1 magnet letters from walmart, a white piece of paper, a sharpie to write the letters on and then some mod podge. Makenna likes this thing too. :)

Hair clips.


I think these are so cute! I love them! I made almost all to match the skirts that I made for them. Will my girls wear them?! NO! oh well. Maybe I could give them as gifts? :)

I have lots of more things to do as Christmas gifts. I probably won't blog those though. That wouldn't work. The people I will give them to are reading this. You'll just have to wait. :)