9.16.2011

more from Natalie

I put a little bit of cotton candy perfume on Natalie. Richard walked in and Natalie said, "Dad, I have smell on my neck."


She has some imaginary friends. Her favorite one is named Jackson. When she talks about him she will say, "I have a friend who...". Most of the time she will relate what her "friends" do with something we have just been talking about. We've heard some pretty great stories about Jackson.


Richard was up with Natalie in the middle of the night. She was hungry and he said she could have a small snack. He asked if she wanted some crackers. She said, "I can only have a small snack, Dad. I'll have cheerios." Apparently a small snack means the actual size of the food, not the amount.

She asked me if we could go to her cousin's house to play one day. I said that we would have to fly on an airplane to get there and we don't have a ticket to get on. She said, "But you have a credit card. We could just get on the plane and give the piloter the credit card."