9.03.2011

Love this place

Today we went to my new favorite spot in Texas:


It is called Hamilton Pool. It is all natural and gorgeous! Right now, since we are having a drought, there wasn't much of a water fall. There were bunches of drops falling from the ceiling, but not the gush you see in the picture above.
There were fish and turtles swimming in the water. And the moss on the rocks made them out to be fun slides. We even found some shells.

It was amazing.
The water was cool and shaded in most parts. And they only allow 75 cars to park there, so it can't get too crowded! When we left, there were a line of about 10 cars waiting for others to leave so they could get in.
We will definitely be going back!
(I didn't take the first two pictures...I found those online. The last one I took though :) )