8.27.2011

Natalie Funnies

We went to McDonald's to get the girls some ice cream. Natalie had asked for sprinkles, but they don't have sprinkles. Natalie said, "I want to go to the sprinkles store and buy some sprinkles. We could leave them in the car, and when we get some ice cream we can put sprinkles on it!"


At dinner last night, everyone was super hungry. I had forgotten to bring the bread to the table, so Richard got up to get it. Natalie said, "Don't walk, RUN!" :)


After Natalie got out of the shower she told me she wanted to wear jammas. "Jamma's?" I said. she said, "Just kidding! I want to wear Dad's favorite." "What is Dad's favorite?" I asked. She said, "Blue is his favorite color. And it starts with a cowgirl."

Last night Natalie jumped off her chair at dinner and held her arms high over her head and said, "I am as big as a mountain, see?" I don't think there is anything big about this girl!