8.17.2011

The Kenyon residence

My sister has been bugging me about getting pictures on here of our new place...so here they are:


The girls' room:
We do want to get bunk beds, but for now this is working just fine.


Luckily they have a pretty big closet. That is where we keep most of the toys. We moved from them having 3 rooms in the house to only 1. It is one really full room!


The extra room. I am not sure why we can't put toys in here. Hmm...

And as you can see, our books are still in boxes. I haven't done much with this room yet. But I need to in the next 2 months...my parents are coming to visit! (Yes, I am quite excited for them to come! I wish it was next week!)


The family room.



Another shot of the family room from the other direction. :)



The dining room. This is the emptiest room in the house. And the only room with a picture on the wall. I really need Brianne!



The kitchen. The view from the living room.




Our very messy and full bedroom. I just didn't want to tidy up...sorry.



Our bedroom pantry. :)

In Oregon, we were able to keep our food storage in our garage. It is too hot here to do that, so the only other place it would fit, was on these shelves in our bedroom. I might have to fix a curtain up there or something. Every time I think of doing that, it makes me feel like the parents on the movie R.M. :)


Well that's it. We are comfortable here and have made it a home. I reorganize a little every day, trying to figure out what works best. But I loved doing that, so I am happy!


Ooh...I know what to do with that extra room...It's for YOU! Come visit!!!