We all have simple pleasures in life. I just so happened to find one of Natalie's. She always has little mittens on her hands to keep from scratching her face. I decided to take them off and give her hands a little air. She LOVED it! She smiled and cooed for 10 minutes. And from her simple pleasure, I got mine...a smiley little baby.
Here are some funny things that Kenna has said or done lately:
I gave her a wash rag to clean up a spill. After she wiped up she said, "Bentley's food goes night night." I turned around to see Bentley's dog dish covered up with the wash rag. :)
I had a grumpy moment this last week (yes those do happen!) and Kenna asked me if I was happy. I told her no, I was not happy. She gave me a kiss and a hug and said, "You happy now mama?" (Yes that made me feel much better).
My Dad was in town a few days ago. Makenna was saying goodbye and good night to him (it was bedtime). He was holding Natalie and told Makenna that he was leaving to go see Grandma. Makenna got upset and said "my Natalie". She thought he was going to take Natalie home with him; and she was not going to let that happen.