Makenna has said some pretty funny stuff lately...
Yeserday she asked me for a "carry piggy". She wanted a piggy back ride.
She calls my Dad "Grandpa Play". His name is Clay. :)
Our neighbor has a blow up Elmo Halloween decoration up. We walk by this house pretty often. One day we walked by and Elmo was deflated. Makenna stood in front of this house for at least a minute, asking me where Elmo was. I told her Elmo was taking a nap. When we walked by later Elmo was up again. Makenna shouted in complete excitement (with the owners outside) "Elmo wake up!!!" Then she had her normal conversation with him ("Hi Elmo! How are you? Byebye Elmo!" and a few other things that I don't understand). She also sees a decorative turtle on our walks and has to say hi to Mr. Turtle every time. If she is sad for some reason while on our walks, a promise of saying hi to Mr. Turtle is a sure way of making her happy. :) She also loves to hug and kiss trees and once even kissed a fire hydrant (Yuck!). She makes our walks very fun!
This one is a cute one...yesterday we were talking about best friends. And I asked her who her best friend is. She said, "Um. Spencer". Spencer is her cousin that lives down the street.
When she gets hurt she says in her most pitiful voice, "I need a bandaid (that sounds nothing like the word bandaid...but I can at least recognize what she is saying now), I bleeeeeeding." She is never bleeding when she says it of course...she just loves bandaids.
Here is a video of Kenna riding her bike...