Richard has been busy lately! He just built this step stool for Makenna! And his current project is a toy chest. I love how the step stool turned out and can't wait to see the toy box finished! He does a great job! Makenna loves to help her dad and reminds him constantly that it is her turn! :) Here she is helping paint the step stool. Didn't it turn out great?
I am just reminded of something Makenna said the other day...she and Richard were going out somewhere and she was very excited. She said, "okay! I drive!" Well maybe in a few years...
Natalie is doing great! She is getting to be not as colicky now, so that is great! She is growing and smiling and so cute! I will post some pictures of her soon...I promise. We are going to bless her on November 2nd in our parents' ward (yes both of our parents live in the same ward!). If you would like to come, we would love to see you! They meet at 1:00pm. Just email me if you need directions!