We spent a month in the NW. Washington and Oregon. It rained one day, the first day we were there. It was sunny, beautiful, and green. We also enjoyed the PEOPLE! Oh how we love our friends and family in the NW.
We started out in Seattle.
Then drove down to Portland for a week.
We were there over the 4th of July...
I had told her to stand like the statue of liberty
Then she started doing some kind of fire dance.
We went to a local school for a fireworks show. We were able to meet up with some old friends there too.
Sorry it's blurry. Natalie was cold and didn't really want to be there.
Watching the fireworks:
The show was pretty funny...they would set off a firework about 10 seconds after the last one...so it was pretty slow. There were a few times we thought it was over and it wasn't. Natalie kept complaining. She said, "is this going to a half an hour or something?!" haha
We went over the coast for a day...
We met up with some old neighbor friends! We had a great time at the tea party!
We also spent the evening with some really good friends of ours...we had a great time playing games and visiting. I am sad I didn't take any pictures. But we have some GREAT memories. :)
On the way back up to Seattle, the girls and I dropped Richard off at the airport and said goodbye for the next 2 weeks.
Then we met up with my friend Brianne. She lives between Portland and Seattle. We met at McDonald's for lunch. I bet you can't guess how long we stayed there...
Kenna and Ryan
Natalie, Ezra, Kenna, Ryan
It was so fun to see them together again. It was like nothing changed. And that is how it felt with Brianne too. We miss these friends so much!
Natalie and Ezra
And here are some pictures from Seattle...
Playing at the park
We had to get a cousin picture!
Jordan, Coleman, McKenzie, Kimberlynn, Camryn, Jackson, Allison, Makenna, Natalie, Samantha
There was a boy there that wanted to be in the picture too...haha. (he's the one on the right)
My sisters, my mom and me :)
Natalie LOVES baby Camryn
Aunt Ashlee spoiled everyone with ice cream truck ice cream!
We went to two Mariner's games while we were there! So fun!
playing on the trampoline with Grandpa
sammy
Jackson tried to punch me
Grandma and Nati
So I will be honest...I spent much of my time in Seattle holding babies. We have 2 new babies...one on each side of the family. I was in heaven. :)
Cam is such a sweet baby. She LOVES to talk. :)
M's game #2
I asked Jordy for a picture of him and me and he closed his eyes.
So I said...keep your eyes open! :)
And Steph photo bombed us.
So we went with a silly face picture instead.
My mom and dad and all of their grandchildren
I got to see my friend Tina.
Tina and I have been friends since 3rd grade...that is a long time!
She and her family were so nice and had us for dinner. It was yummy! And it was so fun to catch up with Tina and spend more time getting to know her family.
Gretta, Tina, Kenna, Me, Anna and Natalie
We went to Wild Waves twice. We had so much fun. When I ask my girls what their favorite part of the vacation was, they both say....Wild Waves.
picnicking for lunch in the parking lot
It was a new experience for my girls to just be able to ride any ride as many times as they want. We usually just say...pick one ride because you only have so many tickets. They loved it.
Kenzie
Coleman looking at the kids in the hot tub
Jordan
Natalie's hands and feet get SO wrinkly. It is amazing how very wrinkly they get.
Sweet Camryn again
My mom and dad had their kitchen refinished, so a few of the days they ate breakfast upstairs like this. :)
Poor big bear got sick
My dad took us to Lake Tapps for his work party. We had a great day! We ate snow cones, ice cream, and lunch, played games, did crafts, rode a bucket ride and swam.
Lake Tapps has the BEST view of Mt. Ranier. GORGEOUS!
The Kenyon's set up a bow and arrow target in their backyard. The kids loved it.
Natalie was the arrow holder and distributor
All lined up and ready to shoot
Jack and Kenna doing their magic show
And now a state song
And now gangnam style
UNO! We had up to 8 people playing...it was pretty fun!
Kenna and I went to Snoqalmie Falls with Janaye, Craig and Carissa and some of their friends.
And then we went down to the water...
So beautiful!!!
She is too!
She is so silly. She said...take a picture that looks like I am about to fall in. :)
Yahtzee!
We had so much fun with everyone. We miss everyone. Makenna tells me every day that she wants to move to Washington. She told me today that when she grows up she is going to live there.
Thank you to everyone we got to see! We had such a fabulous time! We miss you all!