It's back to school time!
That means hair cuts!!!
Natalie before:
Makenna before:
AFTER!
Makenna wanted bangs when she got her last haircut. I told her we would think about it and then decide the next time she needed a cut. Honestly, I thought she would forget about it. She didn't. I tried to talk her out of it...they are just such a pain to grow back.
I think they are so cute though! She definitely looks different, but still super cute. :)
She isn't as happy about them as she thought she would be. In fact she was a little nervous to see a bunch of her friends at the pool today because she was afraid they wouldn't like them. She had me clip them back. Unfortunately she had a bad comment from a friend and is now even more self conscious of them. Any love for her new bangs would be appreciated. :)
And Nati's little bob is so cute on her. I love fresh cuts!