My sister Ashlee tagged me....I usually don't do tags, but since she is my sister, I'll do it for her. This one is for you Ash...
1. Like my sisters, I have certain ways to eat certain foods. To eat Frosted Flakes you must have less milk than cereal, but all of the cereal must be in the milk...so smooshing is necessary! :) My dad teased me about how I eat these all growing up, and now to take over the job Richard does it. Can't a girl eat in peace?! I also like to put frosting in my hot chocolate to make it sweeter. Yum!
2. I don't like to talk on the phone.
3. I love to go shopping, but I don't like to buy things. I usually have to talk myself into buying something (unless I NEED it(shoes are an exception)). And when I do buy things, they have to be on sale. I don't like to buy clothes that are over $10. This is where Steve and Barry's comes in handy!
4. I LOVE shoes. I usually pick out my clothes based on what will go best with the shoes I want to wear that day.
5. I can't help but dance and sing to music when I hear it. The Dollar Tree music always makes me dance and sing. I have to keep reminding myself where I am, so that I don't embarrass myself too much.
6. I don't like peanut butter...YUCK! And the smell of the candy peanut butter gives me a head ache. But I like to eat peanuts every once in a while.
I tag Emily H, Emily W, Sarah H(will you PLEASE update your blog???), Sara M, Lisa P, and to keep the trend going...Lisa B.! :)