
Natalie is two months old now! Time is going by fast! She had her 2 month check up today, so I thought I would share. She weighs in at 11 lbs 9 oz. She is 23 1/2 inches long. I am not sure what her head measurement is...but she is in the 25th percentile for head size. I was a little worried that she hasn't been eating enough (because she only eats about 5 times a day) but her weight reassured me as well as the doctor, who said I should feel lucky because some babies eat 12 times a day. So I am! :) Natalie is also a GREAT sleeper. Most nights she sleeps at least 8 hours from about 930 or 10 until 5 or 6. It is great! She isn't colicky anymore...HURRAY! She loves to chew on her hand, be naked, take baths and talk to her family. She is so cute and we are so lucky to have her in our family!!!