9.18.2008

Potty Training

We have been attempting to potty train Makenna. She has been in big girl underwear for 4 days now and today we had our first real improvement! YEAH! The first two days she didn't make it to the toilet at all...even though I had her on the potty every half an hour. But at least we are getting better, right? She stays dry during nap time and bed time...so that is great! She gets excited to go, but I don't think she pays too much attention to when she has to go. Yesterday she went a little bit in her pants and then stopped and told me she had to go. That is an improvement from emptying her bladder and then telling me she has to go. Anyways...does anyone have any great potty training advice? This morning I was about to give up, because I have had a hard couple days with Natalie and not feeling well and not sleeping...but luckily Makenna talked me out of it saying she didn't want to wear a diaper.