11.19.2012

hook em' horns

Richard and I went to our first UT (University of Texas) game. It was the perfect day to go because it was a night game...so when we got there at 530 pm it was starting to cool down for the night. Plus we were in the shade. UT fans are crazy! Crazy for UT! We seriously need to study all the chants and songs that they sing for next time. And we were surprised that two Baylor fans (the team we were playing that night) that sat in front of us, lived through the night! 

tail gating: 
This is was just one of many, many tailgates we saw.




The game:
This stadium is SO BIG!

Oh and I got my hair cut that day. I was trying to grow it out. I didn't make it very long. I think I lasted about 6 months...Oh well. :)