11.19.2012

Happy Halloween!

Ready for the trunk or treat!


Kenna the witch! 
We had to wash her face right after this because she started to itch like crazy. But at least we got a good picture first!


Minnie Mouse!




I was a Hawaiin. :)




We sprayed Kenna's hair black for her costume. It stayed in for a few more days after this (even with washing it). It was weird to see a dark haired Makenna! :) At the church for Trunk or Treat, she was sitting on the stairs when we were cleaning up and I thought "oh what a cute little girl!" And then I realized it was Makenna...haha! :)

REAL Halloween!





The first house!
Our next door neighbor said she had been waiting all day for the moment my girls came to her door! :) 


We picked up some friends a long the way:
I had a hard time getting everyone to look at me or to act normal (as you can tell in the next 4 pictures).

Brinley and Natalie (and baby Tyler)

Makenna and McKenzie 





The little ones got tired by the end of the night. 


 Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!