6.18.2012

We're getting close!

We close on our house in a little over a month! Things are really looking good! :)We usually stop by after church on Sundays to see what is new. But most weeks I can't wait that long...so I usually stop by sometime during the week.


The brick is actually all done now. I thought I had picture of it with the brick completed, but I guess I don't. You'll have to wait longer for that I guess...



Here is the kitchen. They are working on the backsplash tile this week, so it's up but not grouted. And the counters have a plastic cover on top to protect them.  The door you can see the left is the laundry room that goes out to the garage. And the door to the right is the pantry. 


The fireplace. 




This is the master shower and bath. The finished the tile. The tile on an angle was an upgrade that we didn't pay for, but they did anyway. We like how it turned out.


And we have toilets! Woohoo! :) The girls really wanted to be in a picture. We had just come from a friends house where they were running in the sprinklers. Cute girls!