6.25.2012

Kenna's big bday present

For her birthday, Makenna wanted to get her ears pierced. She wanted earings last year too, but couldn't go through with it. This year...she did it!


Her before picture. :)

When she first saw the board of earings she could choose from, she chose the biggest diamonds she saw. They would have been big on MY ears...haha. So her second choice was her birthstone. And they are very pretty!

And the video:

I had called ahead to make sure there were going to be 2 people there...I was afraid she wouldn't let them do the 2nd one when she knew the 1st one hurt. I was surprised she didn't cry! She was so brave!

Our friends met us afterwards to celebrate her earings! :) They took her back to Claire's to have her pick out some earings for when she can change them. I thought that was so nice! And she LOVED it!


We love the Estrada family!




And her after picture. She has done so well with them! She hasn't complained even one time.
We are heading to Hawaii this coming Sunday and we wanted her to have some time to adjust to them if she needed to. That is why we got them done a week ahead of her bday. Little did we know that she wouldn't need an adjustment time. :)
My little lady is sure growing up!