5.21.2012

Goodbye Kindergarten

Makenna has less than 2 weeks of Kindergarten left! CRAZY!

I made a collage of pictures from throughout the school year for the kids and I needed a few more pictures, so I went this morning and took some pictures of them doing their everday things. It was really fun.



I guess I need to have my girls do more funny face pictures...because Kenna is the only one not making a funny face...haha. (she is standing in the back on the right side) Maybe she didn't know what to do? :)

I have had so much fun in this classroom all year! I was the homeroom mom and loved it. I got to go volunteer in the classroom with the kids at least once a week and I formed a good relationship with her teacher, Ms. Robertson. Luckily Natalie was awesome in the classroom...she would entertain herself and seemed to enjoy it too.

We are going to miss these kids and this teacher and this school (since our new house will be in different school boundaries). It has been a GREAT first experience with school. I have heard great things about the new school we will be at, so hopefully we have more great experiences to look forward to.

I still can't believe she is almost a first grader.