5.21.2012

Daddy daughter dance

It is tradition for our ward to have a daddy daughter dance every May. The little girls get all dressed up; they order coursages; they get pictures taken; and they dance the night away.





Richard said afterwards that it is all a big trick...haha! He said all the little girls were yelling at their dad's about something...the colors of the flowers they were holding, how they didn't want to be in a picture, they didn't want to or did want to be held...I can picture it all! Haha! :) I shouldn't laugh, but really, it is stuff I deal with all day everyday...so, yeah it is pretty funny.
The girls had a blast and told me all about dancing to the macarena, Justin Beiber's Baby and The Party In The USA.
Hopefully Richard will forget all the bad stuff in time for next year's dance! I had a very productive night in! :)