11.02.2011

Boo!

Happy Halloween!
Richard did the cat for Makenna and I did the smiley face for Natalie.

On Friday Richard's work had a Halloween party. The girls dressed as hunters! Their daddy was so proud! And I think they look pretty darn cute!
I love this picture of the three of them! So cute!

They had a lot of games and some face painting.

We told the lady who was doing Nati's that she wanted a butterfly. I thought it would be a small one on her cheek...boy were we surprised! Natalie LOVED it!

Halloween Day

Natalie loved being a hunter for one reason...it made her dad happy. :) She is such a sweetheart. The plan all along was to have her be a cheerleader like Makenna. But she saw how happy Richard was when she was a hunter at his work party that she decided to be a hunter on the real Halloween too. I know she doesn't look happy in this picture...but she really did want to be one. :) haha! (it was the only picture I got of her on the camera on Halloween day).

Makenna the cheerleader! She makes a pretty cute one, huh?

We went trick or treating with our friends and had a great time! This is McKenzie, Makenna's best friend here in Texas!

A happy hunter!

Go team! :)

Richard's carved this one too.

A side note: Natalie wanted NOTHING to do with the hunter outfit (I say outfit because it was NOT purchased to be a costume...Richard found these online and HAD to have them for the girls). When Richard told her that he had a surprise for her, she ran in her room with him so excited only to come out a minute later deflated saying, "Mom. It's camouflage." She wouldn't even look at it again.
It wasn't until it was time to get ready for the work Halloween party that she changed her mind. Makenna put on her camo. McKenzie was over(the one in the picture above) and she commented on how cute Makenna looked in her hunting clothes and said that she wanted some too. Right then and there Natalie said, "I want to be a hunter!"
And it made Richard's night. Thank you McKenzie! :)