I have been having fun organizing and decorating a little...

Makenna and Natalie got this table for Christmas (thanks Mom and Dad!). They love to color and make dinner while playing "mommy"...so a table was the perfect addition! :)

I have been working on a magnet board for Makenna's room. She LOVES to do art...color, glue, pretty much any project...and she won't part with any of them. So I had to have somewhere for them to go. I painted some ply wood with a magnetic paint, had Richard make me a frame and voila! Okay, it wasn't that fast...but it's done now! (I have been doing this since Sept... (I didn't put enough magnetic paint on originally, so it wouldn't hold up any paper and we are busy people!)) I like how it turned out and definately like it's functionality!

My awesome, amazing, wonderful friend, Brianne, came over yesterday to help me hang up pictures on my wall. It is one of her talents...hanging pictures on walls (well decorating in general). She makes it look so good and it went up really fast! And I lOvE it! Thanks Brianne!