We had a fabulous Christmas!!! Check out some of our fun...

Makenna had a preschool program where they entertained us with songs like "Happy Birthday, Jesus" and a Christmasy rendition of "Baa Baa Black Sheep". They were told to wear their nicest clothes and Makenna knew just what to wear! This is her favorite dress these days and insists on wearing it to church every week. :) She was very cute for the program! We are proud of our Kenna girl!

I know it is dark...but her face is just so cute in it!
Sporting their Christmas dresses the Sunday before Christmas


Kenna wanted to take a picture of us...
This isn't really Christmassy...but the girls wanted to go swimming a few days before Christmas. Richard took them to the "big swimming pool" one night and then out for ice cream. They LOVED it, of course.

On Christmas Eve, we cooked a turkey. Makenna wanted a drumstick...

That sucker was huge! We had a fun dinner and evening with our friends!

Christmas Eve jammas and slippers. I actually made these ones...they turned out better than I had expected! :)
Christmas Morning

Our stockings were too heavy and full to be "
hung with care". :)

Christmas muffins....mmm.

Makenna sleeping. I, obviously, could not sleep. I was awake and showered with muffins made (not quietly made...I was trying to make lots of racket) and no one to share it with. So I took a picture of this beauty sleeping (hoping to wake her...heehee...but with no luck.)

Finally, they woke up about 830am!
Unfortunately we didn't get any snapshots of Christmas morning. Here are some pictures of what will happen if a 2 year old is left to use her own discretion with dress up make-up...

AND....

Oh lovely!
We had a really fun Christmas and feel so blessed with all that we have! Hope you had a great one too! Merry Christmas! (even if it is a little late...)