WARNING!!! There are a lot of pictures...

You will notice that most of the pictures I have of Makenna are of her back or side. She was way too busy to get her picture taken. She loved "Hawai" (pronounced Ha-why)

Sam. I think her middle name is fish. She never stayed out of the water. She would get 'pounded' by a wave and jump up laughing.

All the kids, minus Kenzie girl, playing in the sand. This is at Hukilau...definately our favorite beach to go to. Not only was it the closest (a one minute drive) but it was the most fun too.

Alli!

Nati and Daddy coming in from the water.

Jack

Kimber. She was done with the beach by the end and would hitch a ride home with whoever was going. She just wanted to read. :)

Cute Kenzie girl! She loved to eat the sand...mmm.

Hukilau Beach

Aah. I miss it!

My hunky surfer dude.

Natalie LOVED the beach. She would wake up each morning and say "swimming suit. beach." One day she and I took Richard to the golf course and then drove home. She cried all the way home because we weren't going straight to the beach.

Makenna wrote her name in the sand. No you are not looking at it through a mirror. She always writes her name backwards with her letters backwards. Should we be worried?


Building a pool

And a castle! Tada!

Sleeping on Kailua. This is a GORGEOUS beach. We had a while to wait for our cousins to show up, so we had the girls take a nap. They slept for about and hour.

Waikiki. Kenna checking out the waves on the other side of the wall. This was another favorite beach. Not because we love crowds, which there were plenty of, but because the beach was more lake like. The kids could swim and play with big waves coming in on them.

Proof. Nati in the water swimming.

Kenna. She LOVES to swim!

My beach babe

Jack wasn't a huge fan of the water. So he would get someone to fill up his squirter and then look for people to squirt. I let him squirt my toes and he did this most of the time at one beach. He always came up to me like I was in trouble because he was going to get me. :)

Nati helping Jack catch a wave. (well maybe some sand instead)

Natalie surfing. She would dance and jump on it too. Do you remember how she jumps? If not look at the cheerleading post I did in May or June.

Kenna really catching a wave. She loved to boogie board and body surf on top of her daddy.

Natalie covered in sand. She loved it.