I have been so bad at keeping up to date on my blog. Sorry...mostly to my mom and sisters who are always bugging me about updating. I am sure they are the only ones reading! :)

A few weeks ago, we went up to Seattle to see my Grandma Carlson and to attend my cousin's daughter's baptism. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and to have some sunshine! I only got one picture while I was there. :( I have also been bad about pulling the camera out. This was it. (above). This was at the baptism. Everyone wanted to sit on Grandpa's lap...he just couldn't say no.
My sister and her kids came home with us and stayed for a week! It was so fun! We did lots of stuff. We went to the zoo (where we froze because I didn't think to bring jackets...silly me), the children's museum, a few parks, played at home and had lots of fun doing it all!

Here is Jack and Kenna peeking behind trees.
We went to Costco for desert one night. They have the BEST chocolate dipped ice cream bars...mmm...with almonds...yum! Anyways I took Jordan to go to the bathroom while Stephi ordered. She doesn't go to costco very often. She didn't know that the ice creams were huge, nor did she hear me when I said my girls needed to share an ice cream. :) So these were the left overs. We just kept laughing about how much ice cream they were each supposed to eat.

Here is Nati and Kenna. I haven't been able to get a good one of my girls together for a long time. This is the best I can get...it's still cute though.

One night I checked on Kenna sleeping and found her like this. :) Gotta love it!

CHEESE!

Cute Kenna!