My girls, especially Kenna, are really good at helping me and doing "jobs" for me or with me. Their favorites are mopping the floor, vacuuming and doing the laundry. I like that they like to help. :) Although most of the time it makes it go slower, it is fun. And hopefully I am teaching them the importance of work and working together!
Here is Kenna switching the load of laundry from the washer to the dryer. She doesn't let me help at all doing this one.
Natalie thinks it is funny when Makenna disapears into the washer :)
Natalie vacuuming...
I don't have any of them mopping. Mostly because if I stopped to take a picture they would be playing in the bucket of water and trying to wring their rags out. They do a few little wipes and then they need to rinse. :) I try to tell them differently, but they just don't get it yet.
I love my helping girls! (And my helping husband, who has mopped the floor the last 2 times! :) )