Here are lots of pictures of us playing outside... (we love being outside!)

Natalie loves backpacks. i love that she loves them.

Our little friend Ezra came to play! He loved our pea gravel!

And our swing set! He was a pro at the slide!

His pretty sister Ryan. So cute! She loves our dress up clothes!

Nati with snack in hand.

Kenna on the slip and slide.

Nati in the "pool". She kept saying "slipperly". It was cute.

Snack time


My outside fun...gardening. I love it. I just got my seeds planted on Saturday! I can't wait to get some summer veggies! Yum!

The sun has left us for a while...but that doesn't stop us! We are true Washingtonians (well I guess Oregonians since we live here now...)!

Dancing in the rain. These are her new boots. She was more than excited to see them and instantly wanted to go jump in puddles. She didn't have to wait for very long!
Love it.