6.11.2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was a little crazy.
I was (am) sick. So Richard stayed home from work to help me get some rest. Yeah for a wonderful husband!
The missionaries stood us up again... :(
Thanks Kenyon's for coming to eat the extra food!
Bentley got hit by a car. We were so nervous for our little guy. I guess they just bumped each other...because today he is walking around and seems somewhat normal. He is definately more subdued. The vet gave him some morphine to help with the pain...he just seems stiff. Poor Bentley. He (and we) is so lucky! It could have been much worse.
Natalie started to crawl! I left the house to see Bentley after the accident and came back and she was significantly farther away from where I had left her. I asked her if she is crawling behind my back. And then she crawled to me! :) We are excited about this! She is happy because she can move around. And I am happy to have a happier baby.
As for today...
We are trying to cram way too much stuff into our day...but are so far making it.
Oh and Richard is buying a big, manly, huge, loud, did I say big? TRUCK. Pictures to come.
This thing makes me feel like a little itty bitty lady. But he looks good driving it! :)