Makenna was so excited for her birthday this year! (As most 3 year olds are). She wanted to call everyone she knows so that they could tell her happy birthday. :) I told her she should probably wait for them to call her. Haha. I love this girl!
Here are some pictures...

Opening presents at Grandma Leanne's and Grandpa Clay's house.

Opening presents at our house.

We got to play with Spencer on Kenna's birthday! We went on a bike ride and ran around at the park, so they were pretty tired when we got back home. :)

Me and my birthday girl! I can't believe she is 3!

Richard and the birthday girl. Daddy loves kisses!

Fun times with all the girl cousins in town!

Opening presents with the cousins. These were so cute because they were all handmade cards and jewelry. They also found things around their house to give to Kenna. So sweet! Makenna loved it all! We didn't tell anyone to come for cake and ice cream on Sunday evening until Saturday night, so there was no time to get presents. It was so cute how they thought of her and her present needs! :)

Kenna with her cake. I just can't believe how big she is! Has it really been three years? We told her about when we first saw her. At 8:15pm I held her and told her that three years ago, exactly, I saw her for the first time. It seems like just yesterday... :)
But she continually reminds me that it is a good thing that she is growing big. And that she likes it. And who am I to ask for that to stop?
A little about Makenna:
She loves to remind people that her full name is Makenna Michelle. She loves to dance, sing, make up songs, dress up, play games, ride her bike, go for walks, swing, boss people around, be the mom, smother Natalie with loves and kisses, sleep in "Dad's bed" (it's not mom's bed because if she comes to my side, I will take her back to bed :) ), play monster, play with her cousins, visit her Grandparents, paint, read books, pick up bugs and worms, call everything a baby and sing to it (like food, leaves, rocks, etc), but her babies to bed and tell us to be quiet because her baby is sleeping, walk and train her dogs, act like a dog herself, run, take bubble baths, go swimming, drive her truck, wake up, help with anything, get the mail, and watch caillou. She is so full of life and teaches us things everyday. We love her and love watching her grow and accomplish. She is very sweet and thoughtful. She loves to speak her mind and is not afraid to ask questions. (She asks why after anything I say). She is our wonderful, lovable, energetic Kenna!