8.19.2008

More visitors!!!

The Dance family came to visit us! Makenna was so excited to have Jack be at her house. In fact she has asked for him to come over every day since they left. We had a good time visiting, eating yummy food and watching the kids play! :) Here are some pictures of their visit.

Makenna and Jackson went swimming and had to take a break for a popsicle and cracker!

Makenna LOVES popsicles! They are her favorite things in the world. She asks for one at least 10 times a day. If I say no she offers a kiss for one. :) So when Jackson wasn't eating his popsicle I think it really bothered her. She tried to help him eat it and then she tried to eat it herself. We can't let a good popsicle go to waste, right? :)

Cute baby Jordan!

Thanks Dances for coming to visit us! We had a lot of fun!

We also had Richard's mom (Shari), sister (Janaye), sister (Laura) and her children (Weslie and Kylie) come to visit this week. We had a lot of fun with them too. It was so stinkin' hot outside, so we mostly sat inside and let the kids play while we visited and watched the Olympics. I am so sad that I didn't get any pictures while they were here! :( Laura if you took any, could you sent them to me? There is a Kenyon Family reunion this weekend that we won't be attending because I am so close to my due date, so they came down to us! We were all so glad that they did. Thanks for coming to visit us Kenyon's and Kings! We had fun playing with you!