8.22.2008

Expected and Unexpected Visitors

All of my family are camping this weekend in Florence, Oregon (we decided not to go for obvious pregnant reasons). My sister Ashlee and her family drove down a day early to come visit us. We were so excited! We were even more excited when the weather report said rain where they were camping and they had to stay an extra day with us! My sister Stephanie decided not to drive all the way too, since there was rain and came to see us too! It was great to have a packed house! My dad was also in town for business and we got to see him one evening. Thanks everyone for coming! We had a great time! And we miss you all!
This is the only picture I took...unfortunately. I need to be better about getting my camera out. But Sammy was so funny in this bear costume! She is five and it is a size 18 months! :) We got a good laugh when she came down the stairs wearing it. I guess I need some bigger dress up clothes!