
And we got a new computer! My old computer was a lap top that was thrashed! We bought it for Richard when he entered the business school in 2004. The screen went out on it so we had it hooked up to a different desk top screen. It was really slow and somehow (I think Kenna had something to do with it) we lost quite a bit of stuff. Richard got a free computer chip from work (a perk of working at Intel I guess) and he decided he could build us a computer using it. I was pretty skeptical...but I shouldn't have been (this is Richard we are talking about...when he puts his mind to doing something...he does it). He did it!!! It is up and running and so super fast! I love it! Today I got everything off the old computer and put it on the new! Yeah to new computers and new pillows!