
What child does not like to play and explore outside? Makenna is no exception! She gets so excited to go outside, she doesn't even mind the hundreds of layers that I put on her before we can go out! She loves to pick up leaves and rocks and put them in her wagon or just hold them in her hand. She also loves to pick flowers...even if they are dead...as shown above (don't worry, I finally pulled them out!). Yesterday we went to the park and she had a blast! We couldn't play on the toys, unfortunately, because they were covered in ice and frost. But she had a great time splashing her feet in the puddles, picking up treasures and watching the birds take a bath (yes, these crazy birds were bathing themselves in the puddles, which still had some ice chunks in them! I coudn't believe it!). We are ready for summer again so we can play outside more! Although a little snow might be nice for a few days! :)