I really like how the color turned out! It was exactly what I wanted! We still have to do the trim and some touch ups, but I guess that will wait until Spring because it is too cold now. Oh and down below is a picture of what the house and yard looked like when we moved in...I think it looks a lot better now! Yeah! We just need some plants in the garden box and a few planters on the patio and I will be perfectly happy with my yard! (oh and a fence...) :)
You can barely see the garden box that we put in, but it is there! I really like how it turned out. The red brick looks great with the blue house!

Isn't that tree sooooo ugly? I do not miss it, not one little bit! You an also see that we changed the windows and the driveway.
Here is a close up of the doors. And you can see some of my 'needs to be swept' patio. Richard put that patio in...he did such a great job!
We are now planning to add on to our home...but that will probably take a while. But you can expect posts every now and then on updates of our additions and remodels.