2.19.2015

Chop Chop

Everyday for the last month or so I have asked Makenna if she wants to get her haircut today. She always said no. But on Tuesday, she came home from school and said she was ready! Woohoo!
Don't get me wrong...I love long hair and all of the fun things you can do with it. BUT this girl HATES to brush, wash, and fix her hair. It is so much easier to maintain if it is short!

At the salon, the stylist was going on and on about how she didn't want to cut such beautiful long hair...really?! She was making Kenna second guess herself. Poor girl. I finally told her (the stylist) that she didn't have to fight with this cute girl everyday to brush her hair and fix it. So she should just cut it already.


Before. It is really long!


After! So cute!!!


Natalie decided to get hers cut, too. Before.


After! So super cute!

They are both happy with their hair! Natalie had a minor break down of regret at 430am the morning after she cut it. She woke up the whole house sobbing that she wish she hadn't cut it. Luckily in the morning she was much happier about it. Phew!


And a cute photo of Daddy reading a bed time story. 
I sure LOVE these three.