We have had a pretty chill few weeks.
The weather has continued to be crazy. Freezing cold and icy one day and 2 days later in the 70's. We are now on the 4th week of this. And so we have spent a lot of time inside and then outside enjoying the warmth and then inside again. :)
For an FHE activity, Makenna taught us how to make marshmallow snow men.
Makenna came home so excited about "hoops for heart". Sweet girl. She thought it was hula hoops. After some research, I discovered it meant basketball hoops. Oh well. The neighbors don't know that she'll jump for those hearts and not hoop, right?
She made this sign (which says: "hoop for heart 5$ (not for me) Please"). She hung out there and hoped for donations. After 1 week of collecting, she made $55 to go to the American Heart Association!
One icy day at home (last Friday) Makenna wanted to make pancakes. We didn't have enough flour, so we pulled out the wheat grinder and got to work on some of our food storage. It took a while, but we got about 2 cups of wheat flour.
She has been interested in cooking lately. She can now make grilled cheese, pancakes, ramen, and fried eggs and toast. She also made cookies with limited help from me. She is getting so big!
And Makenna lost her 3rd tooth!
Makenna went to a bday party at a local candy shop. They had a cute tea (lemonade) party with veggies and sandwiches.
So all of that was about Makenna. But I promise you, the rest of us are doing well and having fun too. :)
I did take a few pictures of Natalie, but she made me promise not to show ANYONE.
And I just did a Valentine's Day photo shoot with the girls today...so those will be coming soon. I think they turned out pretty darn cute.




