WARNING: SO MANY PICTURES!
(I found even more pictures and added them....good luck!)
The view from our room. It is Temple beach in Laie, HI.
| Matsumodo's Shave Ice....mmmm. |
| Allison and Makenna. Love these two! |
| Cute Jordan |
| Stephi and Coleman |
| Makenna and her bday cupcakes. They melted a little in the car...oops. |
| We did a lot of playing in the sand! |
| Kenzie sporting my sunglasses |
| Watching the dolphins |
| Ashlee was fancy drinking a smoothie on the beach. :) |
| I got really tired of packing lunches/snacks for the beach. But it was worth it. And this one really appreciated it! |
| At Sunset Beach |
| The waves were too big for the kids to play in, so we just watched and played in the sand. |
| Doug and the kids were sneaking up on a crab. |
| My scene everyday (almost) for an entire month! |
| We hiked up to a lighthouse and enjoyed the beautiful view! |
| We were staying near the Point in Laie and so would walk down there quite a bit. This is Richard and Kenna looking over the edge to the water below. |
| Kenna keeping her head up. |
| Jack and Sam |
| Kenzie and Kimber |
| Kenna LOVED surfing and would try to hog it all the time. :) |
| All the grandkids |
| Waimea Falls |
| Richard really wanted to learn to kite surf. He put an ad on Craigslist asking to rent one. The guy down the street saw it and let him use it for a couple weeks. It was tough work! |
| Wow! What a hottie! |
| Yummy Ramen! |
| I found Nati dancing and singing in front of the mirror dressed like this. |
| Richard got us a convertable Mustang. It was pretty fun to drive. |
| Hang Loose! |
| I love this smile! |
| The family! :) |
We had the most wonderful time! I want to go back...
We really enjoyed being with my family. It was really nice to be together again for such a long period of time. Thanks Mom and Dad for making it possible for us all to be there! I will never forget the memories we made! I love and miss you Riding Family!
If you want more detailed description of what we did each day, you can see my sisters' blogs:
http://dougstephdance.blogspot.com/
