The weather here has been less than summery. I know I live in the NW, but we really haven't seen much of the sun at all, which even for this area is pretty rare for this time of year. But despite it all, we have been enjoying ourselves outside.

Natalie at the "twisty park".

Natalie with her friend Ezra. She and he are only 2 weeks apart. And shortly after they were born, we started weekly play dates. It's crazy they will be 3 in just a few months!
What?! You guys don't have ballerina tree trimmers?


I really like this one:

Richard was in Austin a few weeks ago for a week long trip. He was expected home this day, so the girls got all fancied up for him. We went outside to wait for him to get home. It took a long time for him to get here, but we had fun in the mean time.

We started a photo shoot.
And then things got just plain SILLY!
Those last two make me laugh EVERY TIME.
When Richard did get home, he brought the girls these lizards. Then the girls hopped on their bikes and we went for a ride.
So, like I said, the weather...not so hot, but the fun has been! We don't mind the cooler weather, as long as we can be out doors!