10.13.2010

Pumpkin Patch Princess

I LOVE pumpkins!
And today we got to go to a pumpkin patch with Kenna's preschool class!

Riding the train. The boys on this were so cute...they kept saying "choochoo!"

Her class.

Conquering the hay mountain!
Kenna with the pumpkins she chose. The first few she found, she said, "Ew. These are dirty, we won't get them." Haha.

Kenna on the boat ride! There was even a shark and a dragon to try to scare us off...but don't worry, they didn't get us.

A little info on how wheat grows and is harvested.
We had a fun day! They had this mini maze made out of hay stacks. Makenna loved it and even said that was her favorite part. My favorite part was the pumpkins, of course! Now my total number of pumpkins on the porch is up to 6. I wonder how many more I'll get before the end of the season...(winco's are just so cheap...only .28 lb!)