4.07.2010

Life

Life has been great lately. Busy, but good.
Here is what we have been up to:
Going places. (we do wear pants when we go out though :) )


Dancing...of course.

Painting.

And more painting...this was Natalie's first time. She has the bink so she wouldn't try to eat the paint...

Hanging out in our jamma's.

Playing with friends and cousins. This guy got to come stay at our house for the whole weekend! We loved having his family with us and we miss them now that they are gone.

Time outs.

Yard work.

Bike rides.

Playing with more friends.

Going for walks and feeding the ducks.
I feel like time is totally flying. How do my babies keep getting so big and old? So for now we are trying to enjoy everything. We are really blessed with so many things and I feel so happy with all I have....a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful girls. LIFE is GREAT!