So Makenna is at it again. This is just since yesterday...
For prayer yesterday morning, she said, "bless that we can go to the park and that the toys will not be wet. bless that we can go to the park." This was after I told her we would not be going to the park because all the toys would be wet.
Yesterday we had meatballs and we were talking about where they came from. (They were ground turkey). So today Makenna got so excited and said, "Mom! I know where apple juice comes from! It comes from pigs!" Haha. I explained that apple juice really comes from apples and that is why it is called apple juice. She looked at me like I was so smart! :)
For all you couponers out there...do you ever go to the store and have all your deals work out smoothly? It seems that every time I am excited about going to the store with my coupons to get some great deals....things go wrong. I was totally embarrassed today when I spent at least 10 minutes of my checkers time figuring out coupons and then they charged me too much ($20 too much!) so I had to go to the customer service to get my money back and explain everying. I left feeling like I do almost every time I get my hopes up with coupons...like I never want to do it again. Oh well. Maybe it will get better. My frustrations this time were that I could only use one store coupon per transaction...when I had planned on using three. I had even read the coupon to make sure I could...but apparently they say it in the paper itself, not the coupon. Grr. So I will be going back tomorrow and then the next day to get the deals I want. But then I won't get to use the $10 off $50 purchase...because I have to break it up like that. Will it get easier? AAH!