5.07.2009

"{big} things are happnin' to me"

"ain't no doubt about it"...who can name what movie that song is from?

Anyways...the last few weeks have been big for things to happen.
1. Natalie got her first tooth
2. I turned 27
3. We signed Makenna up for preschool
4. Natalie turned 8 months old
5. Richard found out he is NOT getting laid off! Yeah for jobs!

It seemed like a lot before I wrote it down... :)

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks.
Richard took me to a fabulous steak house (Standford's) for my birthday dinner (just me and him!). I LOVE steak...so it was perfect! We had a great time and left WaY too full! :) But MMM was it good! My parents also came up for my birthday! It was fun to play with my mom all day! We went shopping (of course!) and ate lots of good food! Thanks for coming Mom and Dad!

Isn't this a cute little girl? I tried to get a picture of her new tooth...just wasn't happening.

Kenna is getting so big! When I asked Richard about sending Makenna to preschool, we were eating dinner and he dropped his fork and said..."don't talk to me about that." We are not ready for this little girly to grow up! She of course is...she got so excited and started exclaiming "I'm going to school!" over and over again.

I just love this girl!

I was putting Natalie to bed and came down stairs to this! Oh boy! I had just cut up half a watermellon, but saved the other half for later. Makenna LOVES watermellon (like her mama) and could not resist. So she just grabbed a spoon and dug in! :) Funny girl. I caught her a few days later doing it again from the refrigerator!