4.27.2009

Zoo Fun!

We will probably have quite a few zoo posts, because we bought a zoo pass that gets us into quite a few different zoos. Just a warning! :)
When we were up in Washington, we had one day to ourselves! (that almost never happens!) so we decided to go to the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma. It was pretty cool. I really liked the baluga whale and the big fish tanks. If you get the chance to go...you should!

Here we are scared because we got eaten by a shark! Yikes! (I asked Richard why he didn't looked scared and he said because Dad's don't get scared.) :)

Makenna and Aunt Janaye! We got to bring Janaye with us and we had a lot of fun with her! Kenna loves Janaye! They are posing with a lion (who decided to go to the bathroom right when I took the picture...).