Kenna said a few funny things today. This morning her hair was in her face and she said, "I need to get my face out of my hair." :)
A couple days ago Richard's brother, Scott, taught Makenna to take a picture of someone and then say "You broke the camera!". So today she took my picture (with her play camera) and then said, "Oh no! I broke the camera!" :)
We were at my friend's house today and she was taking pictures of Kenna and she asked Makenna what her daddy did when he got home from work. Kenna said, "He shuts the door." :)
A couple days ago Richard's brother, Scott, taught Makenna to take a picture of someone and then say "You broke the camera!". So today she took my picture (with her play camera) and then said, "Oh no! I broke the camera!" :)
We were at my friend's house today and she was taking pictures of Kenna and she asked Makenna what her daddy did when he got home from work. Kenna said, "He shuts the door." :)
Here are some recent photos...