4.14.2008

Wedding Fun

One of my best friends, Sarah, was married a few weeks ago in Seattle. Makenna and I made the trip up with my old roommate Lisa and her daughter Halle. Our other 2 roommates, Emily and Lindsay, came for the wedding too. It was so much fun! We all stayed at my mom's house (thanks Mom!) and we had a blast! We laughed more than I have laughed in a really, really long time. By the end of the first day together my abs hurt from laughing so hard! Thanks for all the fun times girls! I miss you!!!
The wedding was so special. The Spirit was so strong during the ceremony and Sarah and Ben were so cute and sweet with each other. Here are a few pics from the wedding. As a side note, Sarah and I have been friends since we were 11 years old. We have been really close ever since. I love Sarah and am so lucky to know her!

Sarah and her cute little nephews.
Sarah and Ben! So cute!
Birchwood 402 roommates. Lisa, Lindsay, Sarah, Emily, me.

Long time best buds! Emily, Sarah and me. LYLAS!