My mom, Makenna, and Grandma and Grandpa C. at one of our favorite places to eat in Utah...Scone Cutter!!! Yum!
Grandpa C. holding Makenna. I love this picture! I will never forget one night when we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I set Makenna down in the entry way and she turned the corner to the T.V. room and saw Grandpa sitting there. She was so excited to see him that she ran to him sqealing and gave him a great big hug! It was sooo cute!
Makenna had a fun time walking on Grandpa R.'s tredmill! It wouldn't go slow enough for her to walk by herself, so we had to hold her up...but she had a blast! I am really sad that I didn't get a picture of Makenna with Great Grandpa R! :(
We were able to visit with my roommate Emily. It was so good to see you Em! Makenna had fun playing at her house and with Bailey. I wish we lived closer!
Makenna and Bailey looking out the window at the snow.
Kenna riding the horse at the park. She had so much fun on this thing!
Makenna at the airport waiting for our plane to go home. She did so well on the airplane! She is so busy that I was worried about keeping her confined for so long...but she did great! We are glad that we got to visit everyone, but are happy to be home again with our dad! We missed him a whole lot! :)