Digital vs. Old School Cameras
How many of you use a camera that uses film? Well I started to again because our digital camera has been acting up. This is the reason I have been so slow at getting my blog updated. I have to finish a whole roll before I can take it to get developed and then when I get them back I have to download them from the disk to my computer. It is much more complicated than my digital camera! I had completely forgotten what it was like to have a film camera. I can't believe that we all used to live like this! :) But on the bright side, my film camera takes much better pictures. So if you are getting frustrated that I am not updating my blog...believe me...I am too! There should be pictures coming soon...as I just got a roll developed! YEAH!